Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Life on the Farm"

My parents live on about three acres and we have cows - so in my book that qualifies as a farm. And guess what 17 month old loves going to the farm?
Last weekend, Matty, Noah, and I made a quick weekend trip to the great state of Oklahoma to visit my parents. And somehow while we were there, my parents tricked me into letting Noah stay with them a few days while Matty and I came back to work. We missed Noah a ton and were so glad to see him a few days later. Here are some pictures from the "farm!"

Why, oh why, are my child's shoes and socks in the dog water? You all know how I feel about dogs! :)
Noah loves the 4 wheeler. He got to ride on it, after I was gone, with his Grandma. She said he tried to push the throttle!
Notice that I did ignore the obvious question - where are his clothes? In the dog bowl too!?



Thinking about life on the windy plains....
Cousins talking about life on the windy plains....
Does the car in the background look familiar? (Matty's old car)
Noah must have told a funny joke in this one!
And the king of the domain - Grandpa. Well really it's probably Cousin Aydin except when Noah is there, and everything that Aydin has then is "Mine, mine"!



Thanks for a great time in Carnegie, Grandma and Grandpa! I know Noah had a blast! Love you lots!

3 comments:

The Mills Gang said...

How fun and what cute pics of the great state! :)
I think Scout should come stay with you for awhile! Noah would LOVE him! :)

Deeann said...

I love the pictures! We did have sooooo much fun with him but I'm not sure we tricked you.

GG said...

Love all the new pictures. They are so cute. Noah and Aydin will be great buddies.
Grandma and Grandpa wishes Noah didn't live so far away.
I'm sad his beautiful hair is gone, but he does look sooooooo cute and I know it's cooler.