Monday, July 5, 2010

Ode to Grandma Betsy

Whenever Grandma Betsy comes into town, my plants get really excited because they know that they are going to get some extra TLC. Well, I had a few plants that were in need, and we couldn't wait until Grandma Betsy's next visit, so Noah and I took a crack at it. I'm know we didn't do it quite like she would, but hopefully we made some improvements.
Here is some footage of Noah and me working with my plants.




During the rainy weekend of the 4th, Noah got a back ride from his dad! He loved it!
Note the vanity coming from my husband!


2 comments:

Deeann said...

I think Noah is going to have a green thumb like you. Matty ran four miles and was a horse all in one day?!! You are a great Mama and Daddy.

GG said...

Love the planting. Grandma Betsy will love getting Noah to help her with the plants.

Matty being a horse is hysterical. He was breathing heavy by the time he stopped.

Noah liked it all and is learning so much.