There seems to be non-stop madness these days. We are working on getting started finishing the basement. We have to get a new car because I still drive a two door, and it just never seems to slow down! But enough about the Clothiers adults....Baby #2 is moving along. Here is a pic of baby #2 from the end of June. My belly is starting to show. Noah has named the baby in my belly "Lance-y", the name he calls his teacher at school. He says that he has a baby in his tummy, and he has named it "Shelby", his favorite babysitter (and maybe person!) He also has another teacher at school who he says has a baby in her tummy named "Joe Jackson" one of his favorite singers.
Our friends Bob, Candy, and their son, Bobby came for a visit. It's always great to see them! Here is a picture of Noah and Bobby washing their hands!
We went to the lake later that weekend to celebrate the 4th. And we learned that our child who is fearless around water is actually quite fearful of fireworks (fine with me, I hate them!)
 |
| Post -spaghetti |
 |
| At the Lawrence pool. We have to wear a hat because he had a stitch! |
 |
| Brunch with all the friends |
 |
| Tour de Lawrence. Noah is still talking about all the bikes |
 |
| Going down a water slide |
 |
| Post sliding, he went down in stages |
 |
| Surfing |
Other funny Noah-isms:
We were going into a store, and I stopped and pointed at a sign and told him that the sign said, "No touching, Noah." Later when we were in the store and he started touching things, I told him, "Remember the sign, Noah, we can't touch." He pointed to a sign with words near where we was standing and said, "Mommy, this sign says, 'Touching.'" Matty and I could barely keep a straight face!
3 comments:
Precious pictures. I'm glad he likes the water, but he sure looked little in the lake. Glad to see you and the little one coming along.
Cute picture of Noah and Bobby washing their hands.
Too funny!!
I love your little bump!
Post a Comment