Sunday, December 16, 2012

Birthday Girl

I'm sorry that I've turned into a "special events" blogger.  It's my New Year's Resolution, so I promise to be better in 2013.
However, here in the Clothier house, we've had a super special event - Madeline's birthday! Our sweetheart is one already! Here are some things you should know about her:
She is bossy, nosy, and loud and loves to smile! She has learned how to dance - and she has some pretty good moves! She is on a huge dad kick. For the first 9 months, she was all about me, but now, she only has eyes for her dad. She loves to mess with Noah and seems to be a little ornery! She's a very good eater and a good sleeper too!
On her special day, she loved having all the people around. She listened politely while we sang, and then chose NOT to like her cake. I went a lot overboard in terms of her party. But everyone had a great time.  We made pulled pork sandwiches - Noah called it steak, scalloped potatoes, and baked beans. And we had the most glorious cake for our sweetie!

Birthday Morning



Madeline's WILD dress



Our ang


Birthday evening!





Birthday dinner!


Laughing at her brother!

Her first bite of cake


Look at the decor (I'm kinda proud of it!)



Sweet Amanda took a ton of pictures and these were the best. It's so hard to get TWO kids to look where they are supposed to!


"Where's the cake already?"




"Mom!"


One more go at picures!




Shelby! Madeline loves her Shelby!

Post - party! Wiped out!



2 comments:

GG said...

The pictures are great and you did good with the decorations.
The cake was beautiful.
A Happy Birthday was had by all.

Deeann said...

What an awesome birthday party. Amanda did great on the family pictures.