Friday, April 3, 2009

Noah in the Bumbo

Noah just got his bumbo and has been enjoying sitting around in the house in it!  I just love it - it's maybe my new favorite Noah thing (remember I have like 30 favorite Noah things, and that may have gone up to 60!)  He's getting better and better at sitting up in it!  He likes to read (or drool) on his favorite animal book while in the chair.













Noah also says, "Go Pokes!"  A lot of these were during the tournament when the Pokes were playing.  We don't dress him in orange every day, unless he insists.


3 comments:

GG said...

What a sweet little boy.
The way he is growing, he might one day be playing for OSU.
Love the way he is reading as well.
Love to all

Deeann said...

Those are toooooo cute. The last one is adorable, the way he's looking and thinking about the book.

The Rust Family said...

That makes me think of Clay Clay's bumbo days, they were short lived as he was a chunk-a-munck, I had to wedge his thighs into the Bumbo :)