For example, I have had to move my makeup out of my makeup drawer because if I leave it in the drawer, Noah gets into it and I find it everywhere (or I don't find it!) And one day, instead of the empty drawer, I found a pair of boots in the drawer. What I love about this one- Noah probably had to work hard to locate and put together the pair. I don't exactly take my shoes off nicely and place them together in my closet. They are usually strew about - and remember that I work for a shoe company, so I have a LOT of shoes. But here they are, a pair of my blk patent boots, Bronx brand, in my makeup drawer. Wonder how they got there!?
December 2018
7 years ago

4 comments:
That is hysterical! After spending a couple days with you guys I "Get It." But he is so much fun!
He loves to move things around. Picks them up and drops them off anywhere. He is so funny, but sooooo cute and fun to watch.
He is constantly on the move. He is learning fast about so many things.
That's hilarious!
How smart is that to get both boots in the drawer. I'm impressed with the things he does and doesn't do. What a precious little guy.
Post a Comment