Matty and I did some work on the deck this past weekend (well mostly Matty). But we got it baby proofed and it's like a personal play area for Noah! He is loving it!
December 2018
7 years ago
"Everybody on the street is singing like its Sunday."
6 comments:
The deck looks really baby profed and he is going to enjoy it. He is getting so big and cuter.
Love the little legs sticking out from under his shorts.
Looks like a very fun place to play and I love the next to last picture. That look! Also love his little legs in shorts.
Your deck is super nice! Matty has turned into quite the handy man!!
I love your deck. That is awesome. Good job!
Are his toes curled in the pictures with his sandles on?
The deck looks great! Can't wait to hang out on it!
Post a Comment