Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

For Noah's second Thanksgiving, we came to Carnegie. It was a glorious Thanksgiving - my dad has had some health problems, and we have received nothing but good reports on health recently, so we had a lot to be thankful for! We had a great day and evening  - watching the two cousins playing and having a good time.


Group Hug

Action shot in the kitchen

More action

My brother, Mark, has clearly grown up as we let him use the knife now

Jennifer and Aydin. Doesn't Jennifer look cute? I ordered that sweater after I saw it.

Kissing cousins

Noah and Grandpa - "Pampa"

My beautiful sister, Elizabeth and her wonderful husband, Jason

Noah's Turkey Dinner - of which he ate very little

Back row: Alan, Deeann, Lynda, Jim; Front Row: Mark, Jennifer, Aydin, Elizabeth, Jason, Emily, Matty, Noah  Thanksgiving, 2010   

Four Generations!

The Clothiers


The night ended with Noah, "Ba-ba", and Grandpa eating a piece of pecan pie. Here is a video!

3 comments:

Deeann said...

You captured the wonderful times perfectly! I wish we had a video of us setting up the family picture.

GG said...

What a precious video of Grandpa and Noah. He is really liking my pecan pie.
I wish we had a video of us setting up the family picture as well.

Lisa said...

Cute! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.