Monday, August 8, 2011

"Hi Mom and Dad, I'm a ....."

In case you aren't an avid facebooker and haven't heard the news, let me give you an update! Matty, Noah, and I found out that we are having a little......GIRL.... join our family.  We are all super excited, though Noah still says the baby in his tummy is a boy.  Matty thinks he's a sniper and had deadly aim to make one boy and one girl.  I have asked him to stop referring to any of that with gun references! Anyway, we had the doctor put the sex in a sealed envelope and then we opened it about two weeks later. It stayed on the refrigerator with Noah's art until we had our big reveal!  Once we opened the envelope, this is what we saw....


Here is a picture from today so you can see the ever expanding belly. We just had an appointment today and all is well. Heart rate was 153 and she is growing right on time.

Now that we know Clothier #2 is a girl, we have started thinking about furniture (white!), room colors (green or yellow) and names.  Here is our current list, though we have only really scrubbed the alphabet through the "E's".
Grace
Claire
Hannah
Audrey
Emma
Bryn
Zoe
Elise

Middle Names are looking like
Elizabeth
Belle

You don't have to vote yet, we will keep you posted!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

You're bump is so cute! And Noah looks like such a big boy in the last pic on your previous post! When did he go from a baby to a boy???

My votes are Claire and Emma
Mike votes for Elise

Andie and Jason said...

I can't believe you waited 2 weeks to open the envelope!!! I would have gone crazy knowing it was there!

Brandi said...

How exciting! A girl is so much fun!

Deeann said...

I love your tummy. You look absolutely radiant!
Or maybe just refrain from mentioning it in the info. ;-)

GG said...

I like all the names except 2. Love the middle name.
You look so pretty and you are growing a baby. Hope it isn't as big as Noah.