Friday, March 27, 2009

"You Got Dimples on your Jaw"

Last week, Matty entertained Noah with a song, and now Noah will entertain all who choose to watch this video!  It does look like Noah is going to have at least one dimple on this left cheek.  It's really precious!  Neither Matty nor I have dimples, but my mom does, so that must be where he gets it!
Warning - there are tons of smiles in this video. Noah is getting quite charming in his older age (is 12 weeks old age?)!

4 comments:

The Rust Family said...

What a sweetheart, I love dimples!!! I love his little baby voice too.

Deeann said...

That is the cutest smile. He is so very charming and I think he knows the power he has over certain adults. I loved his baby noises. and of course the dimples.

Heather and James said...

OMG!! So cute and I think there is going to be dimples on both sides!!!!

GG said...

He is one precious little boy and he may have dimples on both sides.
He is talking more and is beautiful.
I miss seeing him so keep pictures coming.